Sunday, February 11, 2007

relationships

very long story very short: me and Andrea officially began dating on December 20, 2005. she was all set to move to New York, but luckily for me, changed her mind at the last second. the very next week, we met at our church (Vintage21) where she sings and i play bass. it was August.

the whole summer passed and we kind of sent emails back and forth, but i was too much of a pansy to ask her out. i finally did and we are currently living happily ever after. this is what we looked like together on Valentine's Day 2006:




she's great. we love each other. but most importantly, she loves my dog, and he loves her...as evidenced by this photograph:




i hope you all get to meet her soon if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Good sum-up. I'm glad you're blogging! I read the headlines, then I read about them...ab..about it.