Thursday, July 10, 2008

i'm going to be a father, eventually!!!

sooner than later: we're scheduled to deliver a boy/girl on January 31, 2009, a mere 19.5 years after my high school graduation. some of my classmates have kids that are drinking age by now...but i digress.

mother and baby and father and dog are all doing fine. Andrea's fatigued a lot of the time, but we're counting down the days to the start of the Fun Trimester. only 2 more weeks.

for good reading, pictures and details, check out Andreas blog.

WOOOOOO!!!!!!

3 comments:

daddisan said...

Sweet. You guys are doing great. Everything sounds about right so far. You have every right to be stoked. I won't ask you about names or anything, but I can't help wondering what this little sucker's going to go by.

Anyway, I tried to call you last night, but all I got was "this person is not taking calls at this time." Well, you can just tell that secretary of yours that I'm not ordinary "call" see?
I was just calling to let you know we're going to be coming to town for the party at Smitty/Roy's on the 19th. It's a big change of plans, but it should be well worth it!

Gerald L. Updyke said...

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! can't wait to see you guys!!

that's the best news i've heard in a while.

gunter fam said...

so exciting! let me know if i can help you find a doula or you want to borrow any birth or preggo or breastfeeding or post partum or parenting books. wow, i just gave you lots of p words.

stacy